Looking to improve your SEO through organic search click throughs?
Thought about using a green tick or arrow within your titles?
There’s a new way to make your website stand out in the SERPs like never before.
By changing the title tags to ‘Math sans bold’ Google actually recognises,
the font and displays a fully and title tag.
It works on meta descriptions too, and on desktop and mobile.
How can you do this?
- Go to http://qaz.wtf/u/convert.cgi?text=Thanks+Honcho
- Enter your title tag or the words you want to mark on bold into the search bar
- Copy and paste the ‘Math sans bold’ output text and push the title live
- Go to Google search console and request indexing for the updates page
- Wait 2-10 minutes and instantly catch eyes with your new title
There’s a catch…
The excitement at Honchō was short lived. Buzzing from finding a new way on owning the SERPS,
everyone pulled out their phones to check the SERPs.
We found that not all browsers displayed SERPs quite the same.
Until we know how many users are searching on outdated browsers,
it’s best to cater for all than a per cent of users. Although if you’re keen to give this a try,
a low scale test would be best to start with, measuring organic traffic from
Google Analytics and CTRs from search console.